i benched 991 nbd
- today's my day off so i was going ask my fellow bloardmen. the trainer at my Local Planet fitness keeps giving me the "you don't look repulsive to me" eyes, which i think may be a trap, because i am actually a giant walking 50-gallon black contractor's trashbag filled to the top with hair and lard. She was at the desk when i slathered my way up and gave the little keykard thing attached to my keychain thing for her to scan, and she gave me those eyes, so i blurted out "BLOARD DOT COM" and then coughed because i choked on my own spit a little which a little of which flew out of my mouth onto her yellow trainer shirt that said "trainer",i quickly grabbed my keychain and quickly waddled to the bathroom where i nervously began to fart a lot while my face turned the color of an embarrassed beet. do you guys think i have a chance? i hope she gets on Bloard, and she can come in this thread and talk about bloard, and also gym bloard-related stuff, what do you guys think? she doesn't have a nametag, so i don't know what her name is, other than "Trainer," i'm thinking she looks like a Christy or Natalie, something with a long "E" sound at the end, she's very pretty, and my bowels are starting to loosen thinking about the whole situation. thoughts?
- [quote=toilet%20man;%2Fbloards%2Fgym_bloard%2Ftopics%2Fwelcum-to-gym-bloard%2Fposts%2F5938] lifted some sploosh, pulled some springs, hammered some barrels, rocked some rocks, plowed some wheat, swung some tanks, racked some pins, hit some fences, rolled some tools, fetched some meat, today at the gym [/quote] i often times come back to this thread just for this post, it's kino af
- also my current workout regiment is 4 days on 1 day off in the following order: 1. arms/shoulders/upper body general 2. leg day 3. core day + deadlifts 4. stronglifts day (bench + barbell row + squat + deadlift) 5. try not to cry in my eternal stinky pit of loneliness (aka my bed) day [repeat]
- my gym routine provides excellent gains and is as follows: - roll myself in a section of shag carpetting custom fit to my body shape and roll up a hill outside the gym 2 times - hide behind a parked car outside the gym and wait for someone to get inside. when they start to pull away, i' grab the bumper and see how long i can keep it from moving - i saw some kids breaking branches off the trees outside the gym and they were ripped so im thinking about trying that - important: im always chewing gum outside the gym so my jaw muscles are huge i can bite through glass just thought id share my knowledge with you guys so you can get strong like me
- Starting to get back under heavier weight again after three cycles of Accutane and many injuries. Here's today: Back squat: 5 @ 125, 145, 165, 185; 3 @ 225; 8 @ 165 Bench: 5 @ 95, 110, 125, 140; 3 @ 165; 8 @ 125 DB split squat: 3 × 10 @ 35 Chest fly: 3 × 12 @ 85 YTW: 3 × 12 @ 5 Sit up: 4 × 10 @ 25 Leg raise: 4 × 20 Hoping to get a 305 double on backsquat and a 205 double on bench by the end of the macrocycle. 325 or so deadlift double and 185 push press double. Then aim for prs next macrocycle if I haven't taken on any terrible injuries
- i bean thinking about getting a chainmail shirt to wear around the house and at work and stuff. that way just doing what i normally do i'll get frickin jacked plus ill have a higher defence against swords. i dont really lift much or work out so im thinking maybe like 150lbs to start and work may way up. anyone else do this?