all-purpose introduction thread. share what you'd like about your lifting/fitness interests. joop's stats: w/c: 69kg (currently under) favorite exercise: that old standby, the back squat favorite oly lift: can't choose. sorry favorite lifters: dimas, ilya (RIP), artem, tao, clarence0, kostova, jessica favorite rep scheme: 3x3 favorite accessory exercise: the humble pull up atg or hookgrip: atg diet: omnivore, mostly go for whole foods, would like to become a vegetarian at some point if i'm rich enough to have not shitty meals/ time-consuming meals on it
- hey joop here are my stats: w/c: 65kg (im dense like a rock tho, so...jk you could easily toss me) favorite exercise: the bench priess -- it's just you and the bar. and God (my spotter) favorite oly lift: that greek guy who like KO'd on TV or something. or that polish dude favorite lifters: jason genova favorite rep scheme: 3x5? idk 12x12, 2x4 i just do focused sets till im sore and hit the bball court after favorite accessory exercise: the humble pull up atg or hookgrip: idk what these mean -- claw grip diet: eat meat 3 times a week, fish at least once, vegan meals like bean burgers are easy to make at home. quinoa suck's!!! enjoy kale ($ cha-ching) and various salads + yogurts and nuts..im drooling this is making me hungree
- [quote=joop;%2Fbloards%2Fgym_bloard%2Ftopics%2Fwelcum-to-gym-bloard%2Fposts%2F1551] Claw grip nice I think you're talking about milko, who faints a lot. He's another favorite. Incredible speed and technique but just doesn't have the strength to be world class, unfortunately [/quote] yeah, Milko. he's sick
- w/c: 165lbs favorite exercise: the push up as i find it sculpts the tits with precision and humanity favorite oly lift: i don't know what that is sorry favorite lifters: the guy at the gym that walks like he's proud of a shit he just took favorite rep scheme: varied to keep me interested favorite accessory exercise: unironic medicine ball toss atg or hookgrip: i don't know atg diet: omnivore
- w/c: 70kg (or 155lbs) favorite exercise: i love to do weighted rows, it's fun and everyone can do them favorite oly lift: the one where you and a bunch of other naked greek and turkish dudes oil up and wrestle for dominance favorite lifters: ThreePlate Bigbench favorite rep scheme: I usually do 5 sets of 8 reps. favorite accessory exercise: gotta go with pull ups, since all i have is a bar at home atg or hookgrip: hook i guess diet: i eat anything i can get my hands on. pies, grains, veggies, fruit. not eating as much fruit and veggies as i should though. mostly eggs and brown rice and some sort of meat, all washed down with a nice glass of milk. i had sushi the other day though
- you think you can pigeonhole me? you think you can put me in a box? you think you can confine me to a simple caricature? you think you know ANYTHING about me? bitch I recite Ulysses at the top of every squat. bitch I've had to replace my copy of Infinite Jest five times because I keep spilling creatine on it. bitch I bought $200 wireless earbuds just to watch Persona 5 Let's Plays while I'm stretching. bitch I contribute small portions to my Animal Crossing furniture FAQ between sets of snatch shrugs. bitch I soft reset for shiny legendaries in Fire Red while doing pull ups. bitch I panicked and accidentally said I was "extreamly gay" when the girl deadlifting next to me asked for chalk. anyway what's your favorite weightlifting shoe everyone?
- do i lift? ya, i lift. i fucking lift huge. daily. i do two-a-days seven days a week and i nap in the change room between workouts. i live at the gym. i'm homeless. what's that? i can't put my tent here? dude, GNC is a community. says in the newsletter. private property? c'mon.