does anyone on this bloard ever bloard on the go? like do you bloard when you're out and about? i see people at the grocery store (trader joes most of the time) using their phones and i think to myself "i wonder if that person is bloarding right now," while I am buying those frozen mango chunks to eat later. i am bloarding from a laptop in my livingroom right now. happy fourth of july.
- i had sour cola gummy candy today and it was good. made me feel angry and strong
- I just signed up for bloard dot com because someone followed me on twitter. when I looked at their profile, all it said was bloard dot com, and they only had tweets from long ago. Thank you for reading my story. I hope you read it in my voice, which is deeper than you probably think.
- i think that this summer i am going to beat the heat by bloarding more. EDIT: that's how i will recruit more bloard members. i'll tell them to beat the heat on bloard dot com
- I'm at a wedding way the hell out of town. I know four people here. The guy getting married is my friend but he dropped off the face of the earth when he started dating the woman he's marrying in a couple of hours. This is a weird scene and it makes me uncomfortable.
- bloarding to beat the heat and i bloard to expose myself to exciting opportunities
- [quote=littleerik;%2Fbloards%2Fgbs%2Ftopics%2Freal-talk-the-bloard-thread-with-a-strict-no-irony-policy%2Fposts%2F3397] I'm at a wedding way the hell out of town. I know four people here. The guy getting married is my friend but he dropped off the face of the earth when he started dating the woman he's marrying in a couple of hours. This is a weird scene and it makes me uncomfortable. [/quote] everything turned out pretty okay
- i just saw a post about needing translators for bloard, and now here I am posting in this bloard
- bloard................... ................................is goood
- i'm here to beg for invites to the bloard dm where i assume i can read more of this good content
- probably when that guy got hosed down by his neighbor imo
- which one tastes best and which one of these is the healthiest one if you're trying to only eat candy forever alternate gummed candy suggestions ok too
- i'm not sure if i like sunflower seed butter more than peanut butter because it has more sugar or if it's some other reason
- Hurting yourself is the worst. I hurt my shoulder and I feel like an invalid
- I put my gummed bears and cokes in the refrigerator. I am pretty sure they're better this way
- oh jeez this took an unexpected turn