RIP bug data. Hope you're feeling better now.
- i was using the computer very intensely last night, so i have massive bags under my eyes plus i forgot to shave this morning, or i just couldnt be bothered, anyway im at work and i just had an energy drink. sorry about all the fucked up arms you guys have. anyway, i'd better get back to my spreadsheets
- i'm at school, don't feel very comfortable here since there's an uneasy and hostile aura here. people get judged here a lot. don't really like anyone here either but i guess that's not really a problem, don't have much school left before i can do college. there's some that like me but idk, it's a weird situation. it just feels kinda uncomfy here. people here annoy me a lot. i do have a lot of friends at another school but i couldn't go there cuz ya cant switch in exam year, so tough luck. it's not too bad all in all, everything could be worse edit: pretty sure i'm one of the youngest here seeing how everyone has a job and lives on their own. 17 here
- [quote=hillips;%2Fbloards%2Fgbs%2Ftopics%2Freal-talk-the-bloard-thread-with-a-strict-no-irony-policy%2Fposts%2F7558] beefsnack cool, i was 17 when i joined bloard. i think i had a similar experience to yours at school, but i don't have any good advice or anything. [/quote] no worries i'll figure some stuff out. i'm a person that never gets angry and is always very passive so i don't do much about it. i'm not planning to get angry but if it happens i guess people won't be as annoying anymore but i'll manage [quote=dereklaserbeam;%2Fbloards%2Fgbs%2Ftopics%2Freal-talk-the-bloard-thread-with-a-strict-no-irony-policy%2Fposts%2F7556] High school is really only fun for extremely extroverted chads and stacys [/quote] it's not like i'm very introverted or anything people just judge eachother a lot and there's really no reason for it. there's people i like but sadly just at another school, i guess you could call my school kinda toxic. i do get along with most people there (my school) but y'know, it's not like we're friends or anything.
- [quote=dereklaserbeam;%2Fbloards%2Fgbs%2Ftopics%2Freal-talk-the-bloard-thread-with-a-strict-no-irony-policy%2Fposts%2F7596] I’m enjoying a nice coke zero. I really only drink them when I’m in the “if i was married” in-laws house and they’re a delight. [/quote] an occasional coke zero when it's just ice cold is a really good thing to drink
- Yeah That kind of stuff fades away over the years but it’ll still pop up randomly for me. One guy who always jumped in with my neighborhood bully to mess with me was a preachers’s kid (pk) and in our young adulthood he was working at the church and some accusations of sexual activity with young girls at the church were leveled at him and he hanged himself in the church gym rafters. So I sometimes think of his fate and it makes me smile ☺️