[SCENE: Doggy Day Care Place, Interior] DEREK: Wow there's a lot of dogs at the gym today! [starts doing squat thrusts]
- I only clicked on this thread to read the recent bug deal post. welp cya
- I never go to the gym although sometimes, in other threads, I might say that I just got back from the gym.
- delete uber
- I try to talk to girls and hang out with girls but it's difficult- As I find myself CONSTANTLY having to reapply my Burt's Bees
- I'm sure you all know the old adage "bloard before you tweet". It pleases me to announce this new thread for brainstorming hot takes on current events. Feel free to post your ideas for hot takes, even if they're not quite ready yet for prime twitter. If a tweet shows promise, and pertains to events unfolding on twitter, you owe it to yourself, and to your bloard, to try and make it the best tweet it can be. Get a little feedback from your peers here at awareness and activism bloard. Remember the difference between a good tweet and a great one is subtle. There's no way to define greatness, just that you know it when you see it. If you don't see greatness in an tweet you're working on, you should post the tweet here anyway. There's a chance one of your peers here at awareness and activism bloard might be able to see the greatness that is hidden from you. Sometimes a simple change of perspective can make all the difference. With a spirit of friendliness and collaboration I invite all fellow bloarders to join in the discussion. I only ask that the trolls among us (They know who they are!) defer judgement on the tweets presented here. Remember, this space is for brainstorming, not for the presentation of fully formed tweets. Similarly, I would invite all posters to post without fear of "fail" or of "getting owned". We must crawl before we walk, and dream before we can fly. Friends, come fly with me.
- for the bloard babes
- This one's for Daler. *pours out an entire bottle of coconut rum whist doing the dance moves from the video* *everyone from Old Bloard comes in for a HUGE circle jerk*
- huge bee in the car
- [quote=%E2%98%83;%2Fbloards%2Fwhat%2Ftopics%2Fhuge-bee-in-the-car%2Fposts%2F2621] *all of the jokes from twitter and old bloard come in for a HUGE bee in the car* [/quote]
- posting from the deep freeze
- if you look into your heart you'll find the answer
- REAL TALK: 1 2 3 4 5 ... next> last>>