i used to post on this great site where only cool people hung out and chatted and no one ever said anything rude or mean. it was cool. i remember it having a greenish color scheme and there were these little buttons you could click to indicate you liked a post. boy, those "plus ones" (as we used to call them, you'd have to have a really big brain to understand why) were so much fun to collect and give out. anyway i can't remember what it was called, does this sound familiar to anyone?
- ggreen reddiyt (spills drink on keyboard!!)
- that site yes. the site where you made "bloards" for different topics and bloarders could upbloard other bloarders' posts on those bloards. hmm what was it called again?
- the shrek grinch site
- [quote=orgamecha;%2Fbloards%2Fgbs%2Ftopics%2Fneed-help-remembering-a-site%2Fposts%2F13650] the shrek grinch site [/quote] your personal blog
- hey thanks guys but i just remembered it was the comments section on MrDooDooLoverVEVO's youtube videos
- [quote=pigfoot_vermont;%2Fbloards%2Fgbs%2Ftopics%2Fneed-help-remembering-a-site%2Fposts%2F13651] your personal blog [/quote] lets get this viral
- I remember it: boarm
- [quote=SingingFlesh;%2Fbloards%2Fgbs%2Ftopics%2Fneed-help-remembering-a-site%2Fposts%2F13654] I remember it: boarm [/quote] thats the one, i have a lot of fond memories of boarf