what's up y'all? what's the deal with this site? I'm excited!
ive been around since 2012. but with this face and name, i think like six months or something.
- wakey wakey eggs and bakey
- [quote=meowkittens6;%2Fbloards%2FHorny_bloard%2Ftopics%2Fkisses-your-belly%2Fposts%2F13464] slapping my belly and laughing :) [/quote] smbl
- pro or no, tis not the relevant question, ask instead, what could be done,,, we interare with ants and so our relationship with them is itself our relation to ourselves. Hate or love, be true to reality, and remember to embrace the fullness of the human experience
- hehehe i'm back, and i see many new faces! new and old! lot's of funny funny pals, but remember the old days? the long paragraphs of sincerity,,, my first time with bloard was around seven years ago, wow! but i can't say bloard is my home, i rarely visit, and when i do i don't stay long. the members here, bloardies if you will, pull on me like waves. pushing away and pulling back. my bones broken and my bones tickled. the laughter and enjoyment i've gotten out of this niche community is truly amazing, and yet i am inconsistent. but i trust that this site will always be here, never changing in layout or simplicity. no, i can't call bloard a home, it would be disingenuous, as i have not spent enough time. what it is to me is a constant, that is the best way I can describe it. As I and my environment have changed so much and so unpredictably, bloard has always been a constant. this, i feel, is due in a large part because of my distance. as i am inevitably interconnected with my surroundings, and by this any change in either myself or my surroundings will profoundly effect the other. so being in relationship with anything ties it profoundly to myself and in this way ties it profoundly to the naturally unpredictable impermanence of any experience. In this way, perhaps it is not the faint racism or ableism that pushes me away, but my own desire to preserve bloard as an omni temporal refuge for myself. that bloard can't be associated with a time or place or emotion or experience that would anchor it in a specific time or state of my life, because I retain my distance with it. I come and go from bloard, but it remains. a tiny piece of the internet enough detached from myself to save it from the impermanence with which I experience my life. bloard is, to me, a stagnant wave that by it's own paradoxical nature pushes and pulls me. what is it to you?
- me momo bugingi
- [quote=bean;%2Fbloards%2Fgbs%2Ftopics%2Fnew-to-bloard%2Fposts%2F12284] I HATE ants [/quote] horrible, NASTY boys. Get them OUTA my FACE.
- hmmmm? andswer me you fucking piggy boys!!
- [quote=littleerik;%2Fbloards%2Fgbs%2Ftopics%2Fnew-to-bloard%2Fposts%2F12270] hey beans do you like ants? [/quote] I HATE ants
- [quote=kingdad42;%2Fbloards%2Fgbs%2Ftopics%2Fnew-to-bloard%2Fposts%2F12299] Hey Bean, I'm the King of Bloard and I'm in charge here. [/quote] okay dad.
- name: 1. i am most commonly referred to as tree, what am i? 2. draw a man(s) 2. please translate the phrase "my tummy hurts and i am being very brave about it." to the language one of your great grate grate grate grate grate grate grandparents native languges. 4. how much ice cream can fit into that little tum tum of yours? (+1 for photo validation) 5. who would you sacrifice over the other? a. mom or baby b. dog or cat c. me or your parents (you gotta pick baby, cuase it aint gonna work otherwise) d. chicken nuggets or burger 6. if your moms phone number and your dads phone number were added together, what number would that be? 7. tell me how you really feel?
- [quote=%E2%98%83;%2Fbloards%2Fgbs%2Ftopics%2Fbeans-back-babuys-what-is-bloard-to-you%2Fposts%2F13246] i've been thinking about this a lot lately and i'm going to have to agree with the op. bloard.com is exactly like the tardis from that famous tv show. separate from space and time; just a temporal vessel on the internet, transporting those who enter through a vast, ever-expanding universe of different bloards; limited only in scope by the immense power and imagination of the hivemind collective. also, it looks like a toilet instead of a police box [/quote] make a lil poopie