If you're looking for a quick snack but you can't find a real dog on the shelf, you can buy a few of the dogs of the year on Ebay. I do have enough of the hot dogs to put into a dog bag so that I can just pull them out of the store at the end of each day and take them home. I use a paper bag so that the hot dog stays on one side from the bag to the dog that contains it. Then I roll it up and take it to the dog's side. The dog loves having a hot dog so he will keep eating it. I then have a quick snack and eat again. I like to serve this up with ketchup. They look cool when they're on their way home but the next day they look like they've been dipped in a bucket of water.
home from Bhujia food was than here give me pleasure
- this green forum vehy nice... yes many thread of making me pleasure some of you are not good at this kind of post, but dont tell me that you have not made me have a nice sleep and make me wet my bed in my bedroom this is what i think...
- the exchange is simple. i give the ants my load of unwanted scrap and the ants are happy again. turns out that we can be more connected with the earth than we thought.
- "my father was a drug dealer who was shot to hell" "I wish I'd gone to Iraq"
- the ants will not leave from my home. i tried to prevent but the have control. 11 nests in total. if we don't find a solution we lose this whole area.
- pigfoot_vermont my spirit is strong you will not destroy it
- Found out you can grow hot dogs indoors. Good days ahead.